View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 09:31 AM   #189
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
I regret to announce that I can't say anything really insightful right now although I promised (and Kuru: I'm sorry, it just took time to reread the whole thread through carefully). Here are some thoughts.

When this tragedy began, there was much babbling about how horrible Wilwa's fate was etc. Kuru and Celuien were the first people to say something strategically helpful.

Kitanna is a mystery to me. She doesn't really say anything in her three first posts. Then she shares some thoughts but there's always that "on the other hand..." which is handy because you can't hold her opinions agains her because, in fact, she really hasn't any. Sometimes Kitanna seems sincere but she is clever enough to hide her sharp claws if she has them.

Gil is causing me a headache. He says very little but it's hard to tell if he's just being himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil
many forgiveness for my quietness, i totally forgot about this thread
At least he should go to see a doctor... Who would have thought that so young a boy could have dementia. I don't know what to do with Gil but just for the future, if people want to kill themselves here, we should probably let them do so.

Wayne, well, he's another silent fellow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
I will pobely vote for hin [Glirdan] later.He is one of the biggist posters on this thread.
Huh?
Quote:
I said not long ago I would vote for glirden and I will ++GLIRDEN He posted alot and now he is not posting at all.
I don't understand his reasoning.

Oh, to avoid inconvenient cross posting, open a new window and check if someone has posted here while you have been typing or something but no more accidental double lynchings, please.