View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 08:35 AM   #184
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

Márcolië Lamen has just left Hobbiton.
oh...I didn't read that how it was meant ;) sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel
Another ludricrous attempt to defame my reputation, madam. I do not genuinely suspect the phantom; this was a joke based on the phantom's clearing of Kuru on the grounds that Kuru had accused him, and that no true wolf would dare to pick a fight with him!

Oh, I'm sorry about my reading of it. You mention the joke. I hadn't been able to see that. I'll accept that explination and remove the idea of that being anything more suspicious than living in our infortunate town. I completely missed what you were saying and wouldn't have said it if I had noticed it. Sorry.

edit- reply to your edit:
There is something in lying back until we have information. I agree. I can't take back suspiction, especially when I still can't help but feel your actions to be that of a wolf.

If you innocents feel me to be the best to codemn to death and agree with Anguirel's statements so be it. I am acting suspiciously, I won't deny it. I know I'm not going to last the whole time here. I just want to help the village as much as I can before I'm condemned to death either through looking too suspicious or getting to close for comfortant for the wolves. However, if you focus your intents upon an innocent such as myself then the wolves may manage to hide behind that. I'd watch out for followers in every accusation, even before votes, for patterns.

Last edited by Márcolië Lamen; 09-20-2005 at 08:48 AM. Reason: reply to edit
Márcolië Lamen is offline   Reply With Quote