View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 05:37 AM   #175
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
It's so quiet here, I think there must be very few of us on GMT in this game.
Anyway, as nearly everyone is asleep I've had some time to think and analyze.

Anguirel – Didn’t vote. He hasn’t said or done enough yet, but will probably come forward to vie with Kuru and phantom to take a leadership role. Which is fine if he’s innocent - but he'll need careful watching. Can we trust his excuse for not voting?

Azealia of Willowbottom Didn’t vote. Came late (albeit with good explanation) but has since said next to nothing. I’d be a lot more suspicious of her if I didn’t think Perky probably dreamt of her as an innocent.

Boromir88 – Coincidentally, I’d put Boromir and the two villagers below him, Celuien and Spawn, in the same category. They are not ones to take overt leadership roles, but they are independent thinkers, inclined to be helpful. Generally seems to be thought innocent – which makes me slightly suspicious.

Celuien – has been helpful in many ways but I find her unusually defensive today. Suspicious.

Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant – again, has made some helpful and sensible suggestions, but unlike Celuien seems quite carefree. (Incidentally, our so-called alliance yesterday was nothing more than both of us, coincidentally at the same time, asking people to stop speculating on the identity of the gifted villagers. I don’t think you can read much into that.)

Eonwe – acts the confused newbie. Probably genuinely so, but it would make a good cover. That double post with phantom was unfortunate but understandable. Slightly suspicious.

Gil-Galad – Didn’t vote. He and Wayne both seem very dispirited – in fact Gil is suicidal. I know things aren’t perfect, we’ve lost the seer, but this just seems way over-the-top. Suspicious.

Kitanna - Like Celuien, she seems defensive. Suspicious.

Kuruharan – the most vocal and opinionated of our leadership candidates so far. Says he’d spotted Perky as Seer (as did phantom). Some of his suggestions are good but others seem a bit simplistic for a clever strategist. Watch carefully.

Lalaith – a clever girl who voted for the seer. Very suspicious.

Márcolië Lamen – I’m not getting a handle at all on this speaker of tongues. So, suspicious.

The phantom – Again, a dangerous enemy if he’s not one of us, so another one to watch very carefully. However, his suggestions and strategies have proved reasonably helpful so far.

WaynetheGoblin – again, odd and dispirited. But he doesn’t seem as suspicious as his fellow oddball Gil.