View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 05:05 AM   #174
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
Now, do you think the wolves went mainly for one candidate, spread all three of their votes out, went 2 and 1- or did one or two sit out?~the phantom, Post 171
I think it's unlikely two sat out and didn't vote, but very possible that one did. As I said, I think if there was only one person who didn't vote in a tie, that person would not be a wolf, because they would most likely understand that immediate suspicion will fall on them for not breaking the tie. I would consider it a too risky move for a wolf to try early on. However, since we had several people not vote, one wolf would be able to hide easier amongst the crowd. Making it more likely that one wolf didn't vote yesterday.

As far as where the other two wolves are hiding, I can't gather from the votes yesterday. I think people's posts today will give us a better clue than yesterday's voting.