View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 11:30 PM   #171
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

First, Cel and Kuru- earlier you both seemed to believe that Perky had dreamed about Glirdan.

I disagreed and said that Perky dreamed about Azalia.

After reading the quotes I posted, wouldn't you agree?

Even if you don't, I am convinced and so I will be suspicious of anyone who tries to put forward Azalia as a lynching suspect.

Second, let's examine the voting yesterday.

Ang and Gil were both within one vote of getting killed but did not lift a finger to save themselves. Perhaps they weren't around? Perhaps they were wolves trying to play it cool?

What do the rest of you think?

If you ask me, yesterday would've been a nice time for the wolves to vote for each other to set themselves up later in the game. However, since the wolves knew we were dedicated to keeping the totals low and not bandwagon, they probably would have been reluctant to cast an early vote for another wolf.

They also would not have cast a late vote that would likely lead to their fellow wolf's lynching.

An ideal set up would've been either my vote for Cailin or Kuru's vote for Gil.

However, Cailin was proven not to be a wolf, so I was not a wolf voting for a wolf.

That leaves Kuru and Gil as the only likely wolf-wolf vote, because everyone else either voted at a risky time or for a proven innocent.

Now that we're down to Kuru-Gil, let me say that I do not particularly suspect Kuru. Why? Because he has been accusing me.

That may sound funny, but I think if Kuru was a wolf he would be either slightly nice to me or at least indifferent to me.

You see, Kuru has seen me in other WW villages before, and he knows that I am the type who, if attacked during the day, can turn the lynch mob around right onto the person who went after me. A wolf wouldn't want to take that risk.

And the other possibility that could happen if he attacks me is that he succeeds in lynching me. And, when the village finds out that Kuru has led them to lynch a rather experienced innocent, who do you think they'd lynch next? Kuru of course.

So, going after me is likely to end in death no matter if you succeed in lynching me or not, and Kuru has been around long enough to know that and he's smart enough not to put himself in harm's way like that.

Now, this is not an airtight case at all. Kuru is fully capable of putting one over on me, but I think that the probability of my thoughts being right are high enough that I am willing to place him lower than most others on my guilt list.

So, if you'll go back to the point I was making earlier and consider the fact that I think Kuru isn't a wolf, I would guess that no wolf voted for another wolf yesterday, because the Kuru-Gil vote was about the only likely combo.

Now, do you think the wolves went mainly for one candidate, spread all three of their votes out, went 2 and 1- or did one or two sit out?

Thoughts?