View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 07:58 PM   #166
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

Márcolië Lamen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting Sorry...

The loss of our seer will hurt our village extreme amounts. Hopefully we'll manage to recover at least some.

I don't know whether to post this in this game thread, but today I got a migraine and thus was not able to come on before now. Now I am off to read some of our Gadian (*cough*American literautre *cough*) history. I will not be able to come on before noon tomarrow because of this being midterm week in the Gadian university. I am truely sorry if this looks to be wolvish behavior.

Now for one more rushed listing before I must go.

Anguirel- I still feel Anguirel is most suspicious, increased by the non-voting yesterday.
Azealia of Willowbottom-not enough to access, need to be watched but not more than the average.
Boromir88- Doesn't seem suspicious at the moment, yet the fact this is managed still deams watching
Celuien-vaguely suspicious, less so than yesterday with the death of the other of the dueling Cs. Could she have influenced Cailin's death because of her wolvish status?
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant- more suspicious than yesterday. Was very outright in posting towards the end of yesterday. First to vote.
Eonwe- May be just new, but has had an overall suspicous feeling. Then yesterday he cast the vote making it a double lynching. Could it have been a plan? I don't think a wolf would be so outright with the double lynching, especially so early, but still requires watching.
Gil-Galad- Han't posted much. Suspicious amounts. Also didn't vote. Suspicious.
Kitanna- Been good of avoiding suspision. I'd watch her, but at this point not call her anything above the normal.
Kuruharan-Seems one of the most helpful so far. If a wolf definitally hiding it with fake help. One of lesser suspisions at the moment.
Lalaith- hides among the others and follows their posts. Very wolvish behavoir. I'm watching out for Lalaith
Márcolië Lamen-I know I am innocent. I'd even offer my place to help the village, though it'd just be wasting a lynch.
the phantom- More suspicoius than yesterday because of late voting mainly. Less so than some others though.
WaynetheGoblin- hasn't been helping. Needs to post more and explain more. Suspicious.

Most Suspicious
Anguirel
Gil-Galad
Lalaith

Suspicious but less-so
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant
WaynetheGoblin

Slightly less
Celuien
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant
Eonwe
the phantom

Least suspicious so far
Boromir88
Kitanna
Kuruharan

NEA
Azealia of Willowbottom

Known Innocent
Márcolië Lamen

All lists alphabetical. Order for top three in that order however.

Last edited by Márcolië Lamen; 09-19-2005 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Formatting
Márcolië Lamen is offline   Reply With Quote