View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 07:48 PM   #164
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

I'm not sure if voting behavior is something we should think strongly on. While voting behavior may be a strong determinant in who is a wolf and who isn't later down the road. Yesterday's voting seemed more random. From what I've been reading from a lot of the posts with the votes on it (including mine) no one was really sure on their decisions and and with that randomness everyone's vote looks suspicious. (Some maybe more than others though). I mean my reason for voting for Gil-galad was rather flimsical, but to me it was the most suspicious thing I've seen all day.

The only clue I've seen as far as voting behavior goes could be those who did not vote. Anguirel, and Gil-galad. Again, I'm excluding Azaelia, possibility she's still a wolf, but as far as those who did not vote I think she can be excused because of her absense that day.

I think we should focus more on the context of people's post. For instance, Wayne is someone that's looking suspicious to me...He says this at the beginning of today...
Quote:
We are not doing well if we dont get a wolf soon we will lose.
That is an admirable statement, shows that we must catch a wolf soon or we'll lose, yet he's said nothing as to help us catch a wolf. Or atleast he's said stuff that's already been previously stated. So far, I've seen very little from his posts, he acts like he wants to catch a wolf, but does very little to help the cause. To me this looks suspicious.

So far my list (in order)-

1) Gil-galad
2) Anguirel
3) Wayne

Maybe after today's vote we can start looking for voting patterns and things like that. But, yesterday's votes everyone seemed far to lost on who to vote for, and far to random (I think) for us to strongly base our suspicions off of the votes from yesterday, atleast at this point.

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-19-2005 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Grammar
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote