View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 07:42 PM   #163
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
I was afraid Perky was the seer.
Me too, Kuru. I wasn't at all surprised to find him dead today. If I was a wolf that is certainly who I would have killed.
Quote:
Considering his vote I don’t think it could be anything else at the moment.
Quote:
Phantom and Eonwe
Quote:
Either the phantom or Eonwe may be guilty.
Quote:
I think either he or the phantom is a wolf
You should not be suspecting me for my vote, Kuru.

1) Wolves cannot pm during the day, so there's no way Eonwe and I could have coordinated the double post.
2) I VOTED FIRST!! I was not the one who caused the tie. You should look at Eonwe more than me.
3) Didn't you notice that I was trying to SAVE THE SEER??

Look back at my vote. When I voted, the strategic choice was between Perky and Cailin. I said that I flipped a coin to choose, but in reality I suspected (as you did) that Perky was the seer, and so I did not want to vote for him. THAT is why I chose Cailin.

Would you rather of had me vote for the seer?!

You are wrong for suspecting me on the basis of my vote.

I believe you are also wrong about this-
Quote:
I think we can take it as a given that Perky dreamed about Glirdan. That is probably what completely doomed him.
I do not believe that Perky dreamed of Glirdan.

I believe that Perky dreamed of Azalia and found her to be innocent.

Yes, Perky defended Glirdan more than once, but one of his last posts says this-
Quote:
Kitaana seems a little hostile, as does Glirdan. I'm gonna have to read through this thread one more time.
There was absolutely NO REASON for Perky to mention Glirdan, so why in the world would a seer say something NEGATIVE about someone who he supposedly knew to be INNOCENT??

That doesn't make sense.

However, look at what Perky said about Azalia-
Quote:
Call me crazy, but I've got an inner feeling that Zali is innocent. I don't think a wolf (though they may be quiet) would be entirly silent. I think we can just stick zali off to the side, assuming there is no more talk from him. Killing him would be a waste of a day, and just wouldn't help us at all.
That is an extremely concrete defense. Perky even says he has an "INNER FEELING".

I think Perky dreamed about Azalia.