View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 03:08 PM   #117
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Cailin is starting to make me uneasy, mostly because she seems determined to cast suspicion in my direction. Not to beat a dead horse, but the only thing Cailin has to accuse me of is asking everyone to participate in the discussion, and she seems to keep pressing the issue even though I've clarified and explained my position multiple times.
I have no intention at all to cast suspicion in your direction particularly, but more away from me. Not because I'm a hiding wolf, but because I'm an innocent who does not want to be lynched yet, because I think I might be able to help out.

I do not keep pressing the issue, which I am sure you concluded from what I said as a reaction to Kuru. I only meant this is why I found you alarming at first, and why I from then onwards kept a close eye on you. I understand this seems harsh if you are indeed innocent. It's only too easy to suspect those who suspect ourselves.

Quote:
Quote:
But still, you are the first of us to actually make a list, which I suppose is only to be praised.
Backhanded praise if ever I saw it. I'd also like to point out that there were a few lists out there at the time, although mine was the first to have categories. I'm also curious to know how she reconciles the statement that I'm the first to do anything with her later statement
It was meant as praise indeed. I thought it to be a bold move for a wolf to categorise so soon, so even though I suspected you at first, I did not quite find you as wolfish here as I did before.

I did ask whether you were a she Too bad you felt the need to vote for me, so I hope you will really, really regret it when I am lynched and turn out to be innocent.

--

Defenses aside:

Anguirel - very unhelpful up till now. Even if we lynch him and he does not turn out to be a wolf, he probably deserves it anyway, looking at his criminal record.

Azealia of Willowbottom - where are you, sweetie?

Boromir88 - My much beloved boss seems to be smart enough for his own good. The village wants him to live, and I shall not dare arguing with that. Indeed, we need our strategists alive.

Cailín - loveable, trustworthy, what more can I say?

Celuien - Much associated with me at the moment, probably due to the phonetical similarity of our names. Distrusts me, so naturally I am inclined to distrust her. However, I have yet to find anything conclusive against her.

Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant - I find myself agreeing with most of her posts. Does that make her innocent?

Eonwe - Too silent. Far too silent.

Gil-Galad - He's acting weird and suspicious, but really, when isn't he? For now, he gets the benefit of the doubt. Womanizer's are always shady characters, by default.

Glirdan - Loud and suspicious. I should not have given him so much to drink. Still, he has already gathered two votes, so I shan't be voting for him, to stay true to the plan we made.

Kitanna - She is not really on my radar yet. Besides, I like cats, too.

Kuruharan - Greedy fellow, but in a smart, sensible way. He called me bland, but seems to share my feelings on lynching Azaelia. Right now, he's not really a candidate for the gallows.

Lalaith - Has not said too much and votes Perky. That sounds reasonable and will not attract much suspicion. Which makes me think it should.

Márcolië Lamen - I was pleasantly surprised by her later words. She seems very eager to get a grasp on the situation and I think we should give her that chance.

The Perky Ent - What can I say, perky? Though I voiced suspicions of him earlier, I do believe he might just be enthusiastic.

the phantom - our resident drunk has really undergone a transformation today. I am anxious to see the decent side of him, so I shall abide by the wishes of my fellow villagers and not start a lynch-the phantom campaign just yet.

WaynetheGoblin - Another one who is too silent. Privilege of the rich, perhaps?

Last edited by Cailín; 09-18-2005 at 03:30 PM. Reason: misspelled my own name. That's just too much.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote