View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 02:46 PM   #114
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Time to jump on the Glirdan band wagon. Just kidding. Unlike Kitanna and Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant, I think that Glirdan is merely just at the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong things. He does not strike me as one of the lupine, but just someone who got off on the wrong foot. My suspicion of Boromir grew when I heard
Quote:
I don't know the reason behind Kuru and phantom in trying to steer opinion, but mine is quite simple. We need to find what the wolves strategies are and I'm trying to help in doing that. I simply offering ideas in what possibly wolves would do, you may either take it or leave it. And I suggest that if you think you got better ideas than please bring them up. Working as a colaborate group can get us through this.
Seems pretty fair. But at the same time, do we want to place our future in the hands of what could be a powerful trio? I keep seeing the image of a Wolf jump from behind a cafe counter and terrorize the villagers. At the same time, I believe strategy is a key part of this game, and if we are lost, there is little hope. I'm not moving either way in terms of Boromir, Phantom, and Kuruharan. I'm just going to keep a close eye on them. Wayne and Marcolie I believe are nothing more than ordos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
If you are not contented with my behaviour, then vote for me.
Hmm...wait a minute. Could there be a hidden message? I'm fairly confident that Glirdan will not survive the terrors of Tinseltown alive. However, after reading his statement about killing him if you dont' like him, I thought of something. What if he wants to die? Well why would anyone want to die? Here's a thought (hypothetical, of course): Glirdan is the cursed villager. He's a nice person, and he want's to be lynched so he doesn't end up killing us all. It's a stretch, but always a possibility. Well, I must b e off. Eru willing, i will be back before 6.
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote