View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 01:45 PM   #110
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

Márcolië Lamen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree hmm..what to think

I agree with all of those saying that Zali shouldn't be lynched yet. She hasn't said anything either way so on the first day she shouldn't be the one lynched unless it is necessary.

Looking through the list of people some jump out as to those who have posted alot...and noticable posts....bolded

1.Anguirel
2.Azealia of Willowbottom
3.Boromir88
4.Cailěn
5.Celuien

6.Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant

7.Eonwe
8.Gil-Galad
9.Glirdan

10.Kitanna

11.Kuruharan

12.Lalaith
13.Márcolië Lamen
--obviously I recognize myself posting so not saying anything.
14.The Perky Ent
15.the phantom

16.WaynetheGoblin

I think at least one of these who are here the most is a wolf, out of the idea of keeping one active and others not so much so.

At the same time, I think at least one of the others is also a wolf.

Those italisized are those who according to others have been really tagging along so far. These are slightly suspicious actions always. Again, I think one is a wolf. I'm including myself even though I know myself to be innocent because otherwise I fit in the catagory.

Underlining those I am slightly more suspicious than the others, especially for a first day... these reasons include

Anguirel- unhelpfulness
Cailěn and Celuien- manage to be bland but also argue. Seems like they could be working together or one could be taking advantage of the other
Glirdan-strong defence of self, seems to be jumping at oppertunities
WaynetheGoblin- low apperence

Nothing about who I'm voting for is locked up but here is my thoughts as of now.

Because it is the first day its important to keep all those strong stratagists I think, its worth risking they're a wolf for at least one night because its a pull out of the hat and if they're villagers then they're the most helpful later on.

Beyond that, no ideas on who to vote to lynch, lets see how it plays out...too bad we must lynch one of our own before having idea of who it is doing this atrocity to us, unless we can manage to find one we'll just be bringing our own numbers down, and this seems too likely tonight.

edit: just mentioning cross-posted with spawn and wayne

Last edited by Márcolië Lamen; 09-18-2005 at 01:47 PM. Reason: cross posting
Márcolië Lamen is offline   Reply With Quote