View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 12:54 PM   #105
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
I'm not leaving just yet. There's still a vote to be made and I'm not going anywhere until I cast mine.

I'm not planning to vote for Gil-Galad. My early call to him was totally random and only calculated to get a response, which I see he has now given. Nor will I vote for Zali or Wayne. They simply haven't given me enough to go on.

Cailin is starting to make me uneasy, mostly because she seems determined to cast suspicion in my direction. Not to beat a dead horse, but the only thing Cailin has to accuse me of is asking everyone to participate in the discussion, and she seems to keep pressing the issue even though I've clarified and explained my position multiple times. I also found this strange:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
But still, you are the first of us to actually make a list, which I suppose is only to be praised.
Backhanded praise if ever I saw it. I'd also like to point out that there were a few lists out there at the time, although mine was the first to have categories. I'm also curious to know how she reconciles the statement that I'm the first to do anything with her later statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
Even though it looks like he makes valid points in this discussion, he's mostly just repeating the phantom, spawn and some others he listed as valuable.
I am a she, by the way.

Finally, I'm not opposed to being a touchpoint for discussion - that was part of the point of my call for loudmouths.