View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 11:02 AM   #88
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

Márcolië Lamen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree Me cotheri de cotheri deri Gadi

I am currently extreemly mad at my keyboard because I typed up a really long response then it disappeared from the page back key, retyped it, and had the same thing happen so sorry if this is rushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing spawn of ungoliant
Márcolië doesn't really say anything in her two first posts. In her third post she just agrees with Perky that there are people who have not posted yet. She says that those people aren't helping enough. How have you helped, my dear? At this point you hadn't come forth with any theories.
Yes, I have not yet helped the village. I look forward to being able to do so, and will try to now that they is more to reflect upon. I hope, and will do whatever I can to help my esteemed neighbors catch the fiends amoung us friends.

Quote:
Márcolië posts often but says very little and she's being very careful. Look at her last post, for example. First Márcolië says something but then she starts to hesitate. There's no need to be so shy to make some solid arguments. I think that's rather obvious, don't you think?
I would see more with that argument if it had not been about midnight as I was making these posts . The inability to sleep combined with the lack of sleep caused my brain to think in extremely hard to understand and vocalize ways.

Upon the fact of those I'd like to see more Zali, Wayne, and Gil come to mind. Silence in itself is suspicious.

Though I feel Zali not posting would be too risky of a strategy for a wolf, so I feel she isn't the one to lynch...especially since there is nothing against her yet.

I have no ideas yet upon who I should be suspicious of. We are all going to be suspicious of each other until this dies out, but hopefully we'll manage to catch the wolves in the act.

Sorry this has nothing much in it, but I think I'm going to give up and switch computers because I just almost lost everything I typed again.