View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 10:48 AM   #84
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots Deep fat fried French toast...I like the feeling of my arteries hardening

Believe it or not, at this moment I'm actually inclined to think that Glirdan might just be an innocent with a rather flimsy grasp of how to carry on. That is just an instinct though. Careful watching of that one is required, although I'm not inclined to vote for him at the moment.

Whatever we do, let's not lynch Zali today. From what I've read and heard it would be extremely unusual for a werewolf not to interact at all with the intended victims on the first DAY. I'm pretty sure all three wolves are among us right now, but even if Zali is one of them, she can be kept until later. Besides, if she keeps this up she may buy it anyway.

Unfortunately, these thoughts lead me back to exactly nowhere. "Evidence" is far too strong a word for what is against Gil-Galad at the moment. Wayne is...well, Wayne.

As for everyone else, well...nobody else has really done anything too weird, but don't trust anyone. I don't object to suspicion cast in my direction (or anybody else's), just so long as there is some semblance of a rational basis for it. Unfortunately, it is DAY ONE and there is little rational basis for anything.