View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 03:49 PM   #360
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

This is a bit dull, but I see a lot of you as looking like your name. This mostly applies to the ones with Lotr names, like Eomer of the Rohirrim, who therefore looks like Eomer dressed in a white t-shirt and ripped jeans, and The Only Real Estel, who dresses like a Ranger and likes hiking across moors in the mist.

Let's see.... Child of the 7th Age has short, blond curls and a cheerful smile and big blue/green eyes. Rather serious looking in a good-natured, responsible way.

Mister Underhill wears a hat (I don't know the name, but they wore them with suits in the 1930's). He doesn't wear the suit though.

Mad Baggins looks like his name: a Baggins. Short grey curls, glasses perched on the end of his nose, a slightly crazed look. And a waistcoat. Has the look of a cheerful and eccentric inventor.

Evisse the Blue: shoulder-length, dark brown curls. Wears blue gowns.

Witch-king: very tall.

Feanor of the Peredhil: the only word that comes to mind is pointy... pointy ears, I think. Sharp-witted, tall, slim, short dark and spiky hair. Very clever, wide grin and good sense of humour.

Sapphire_Flame: of medium height with flame-red, longish hair. Bright eyes, clear skin, rather a mystical look, like a spirit or an ancient goddess of war.

That's enough from me for now, I don't feel I know any of you well enough to describe you in detail. Otherwise my brain is so mooshy I just can't think of anyone clearly.

Sooo... there's my bit done. Who's gonna undertake the duty of describing my fair self? I want a minimum of five detailed descriptions, and all including the phrase "breathtakingly beautiful"...