View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 11:16 AM   #357
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Sirithheruwen I think you avatar might be close to what you look like.I'm alos guessing that you are petite, and that you really wish you were a little taller.
Actually, my avvie isn't even remotely what I look like. I'm also not petite at all. I'm very very tall.

Quote:
Sirith is a complete bundle of energy with extremely long hair and wild eyes. She is rather petite, I would agree.
Energy? Hoo yeah!
Extremely long hair? Actually, extremely short.
Wild eyes? Only when I'm emotional.
Petite? No.

Quote:
I always thought Sirith was a slender little redhead, with an above-average number of freckles, lightly smattered across her nose and cheeks. Bright green eyes. Hair is stick-straight, and falls just to the base of her shoulder blades. It's cut layered, a la Lindsey Lohan in Freaky Friday, only no extra colors.
I suppose I am slender, but only in the warmer months when I go out rollerblading three miles everyday. And, yes, I do have many freckles, all on my nose and cheeks. My eyes actually change color with what I'm wearing or, again, if I'm emotional. When my hair was long, it was straight, but now I style it so it has a little more volume. Easy. Can't believe I didn't do it before. And my hair used to be cut in long layers too. So, Fea, you got the last year me.