View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 03:28 AM   #756
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Night 5
Wolf pick: Eonwe
I knew it! But of course the wolves were those who were already trying to get me lynched...

Sorry for suspecting you Eomer, but your analysis of the narrations seemed close but off just the right amount that I thought you were in the know and trying to misguide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Also I briefly talked with Legate at home this morning and he said WHAT HE AND BRINNIEL WERE MESSING AROUND SWITCHING WITH THE EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATION LIST YESTERdAY WAS PRE-PLANNED AND YOU CAN SEE HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME.

Yeah we dead weren't too happy about it, especially not about the updated version...

But proves again that the evil team were on top of their game.
Yeah, the way the lists were being done later on were starting to bother me, but due to RL issues I wasn't able to be around to do anything about it.

Also, on the last Day I was hunting Legate, which meant that when it came to the DL, I was actually hoping that the empowerment was going to go for one of the votes against me, which was not something I expected.

Also, Nerwen, what did you do on Night 5? I couldn't work it out. Just a scry?