View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #3674
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Please forgive my unreasonable delay.
Haha... I don't think you are the person who should say that.

I'll try to bring something on tomorrow, although I'm not too sure if there are any plans you others might have. If yes, then let me know about them, like for instance how pressing this Scyrr-bussiness is? Or is the elf having something to break in storywise or is he just a character we'll see how he will then affect the overall situation if anything? (I mean that last post by lmp kind of ended in a situation where there are no open ends to pick up as such)

And feel free to post today and get things forwards: my "tomorrow" means evening aka something like 20 hours from now...

PS. I'm going to bee quite busy yet one week or so, but then I'm having a vacation and more time in my hands.