View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 07:47 PM   #78
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arphen Silverhair View Post
I can't help but think PJ will not have him killed with just one arrow from Bard.
I'm guessing one arrow from Kili, another from Legolas, a third from Tauriel, and finally the Black Arrow from Bard.

Also, Fili and Kili die in the Battle of Five Armies because Kili is too weak to fight after being scorched a little for staying too close to Smaug while shooting. Which he did, against everybody's wishes (although Thorin forgives him in the end, seeing as true love conquers all), because Tauriel was there and he liked her a tad too much.
Also, it was Legolas who taught Bard how to shoot, so technically he can take the credits for killing Smaug as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Celeborn the pretty boy trophy husband? Gil~galad's mother was Sinda and depending on who his Daddy was he may have had a Telerin grandmother as well. You can't hate bright eyes can you? Squeaks piteously...
As for the dragon was that meant to be a shadow or is Smaug no longer golden?
Ah Celeborn! Well, perhaps Sinda men were less trouble to handle, being less demanding and self centered than the Noldor and thus leaving their wife with more free time?
And too bad, you'd think there wasn't any daddy confusion among the elves, seeing as they marry for life, but apparently it isn't that simple either.

Smaug is red, right? Isn't that how Tolkien painted him?