View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #4297
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naria View Post
The list:

Noggins
Mnemo
Lari
Eonwe

Tentative:

Legate
Gwath

Thanks to all who kept the list orderly
Okay, Mnemo's game is ending within a day, but I will not be able to host a game until the end of August or early September.

So someone should once more over-ride me. I will just be away from the 'Downs from the early August to the late August with a too tight a RL schedual...

But to those interested let me reveal some initial things from my game to come (as I have finally created the concept).

Quote:
Originally Posted by advertisement

The ranger-game…

The rangers of north were a tough bunch. So a game set into their time and place (Approximately the time of Bandobras Took and the wolf-invasion in the north - and when werewolves infiltrated also the rangers) would see no one dying easily: every death – whether it be a lynch or a Night-kill – would be fought between those trying to kill someone and those trying to save the one, and who knows who comes up triumphant or gets killed in the end? It might be someone just trying to protect someone else who gets killed – or someone just supporting the kill who might die. It all will depend on the skills and luck of the stout fighters – even if the chosen one will be facing a bad situation indeed among the battle hardened company.

So it will also be a game of loyalities. You have to back your mates even if it means putting yourself at the risk… You need to be ready to put your neck forwards for someone else you feel you can trust – from Day1! And you need to choose someone every Day and Night. But as a reward, you gain experience everytime you have been in a fight and survive it, and will thus be a better fighter the next time.

So you will not only vote for someone to lynch by Days but also for someone you’d like to stand side by side if it comes to it at the deadline. Also during the Nights, you should give the mod a name whom you’d be ready to defend if s/he was attacked.

You’re a bunch of rangers of the north and not some cattle to be slaughtered. You make a fight for it Day or Night – and you face some gruesome werewolves who have infiltrated your company getting better Night by Night unless you harvest them down!

Coming to your ‘Downs werewolf in late August or early September…
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote