Thread: Ending of RotK
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2002, 12:28 PM   #17
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Silmaril

They're not going to have the scouring of the shire in it?! *sniff* i liked that chapter! How is Saruman going to completely die then? In the book Wormtongue kills him in that chapter, but will they have Saruman dying in the attack on Isengard? *head spinning* <P>I don't PJ would be stupid enough to leave out Frodo's pain/angst etc. I think he knows it's a key part of the ending. Obviously the ending will have to be quite explanatory to help the people who haven't read the books and don't know about Valinor etc. It would be good to end it with Sam saying 'I'm back' but it would also be good for Galadriel to narrate. *torn in two* Then again i suppose it can't really end with Sam speaking if there's Arwen's death scene, which i've heard rumours about. <P>Anyway, i'm beginning to ramble on. Basically i trust PJ enough in that i'm sure he's done the RotK ending in the best way he can, and i really can't wait to see what he's made of it.