View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #245
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Bom:
Post 1 & 2: Not much. He did say he was going to post a Zil analysis but it was a mess, his always are. I'm confused as to what that means.

And then he didn't vote. The only thing from today is that he "revealed" as an ordo, but who wouldn't say that? He does support Sally's plan of everyone revealing and I don't like that he agreed so quick with only "it can be a mess when people reveal" as a point against it.

Sally:
Post 3: Her first real substance.
Quote:
Agan is a cobbler; thus sayeth Nog. But Nog is acting strangely as far as I can see it, so while I'm inclined to believe him, I'm not inclined to trust his motives. Bom is clearly insane and, as always, a self-confessed cobbler. This time I'm not reacting to it, at least at this stage in the game. The interaction between Pitch and Agan is interesting to me, so I'm thinking I'd vote for one of them, but that would be agreeing with Nog, another person I suspect, so I'm not entirely sure what to do.
Post 4: Asks Agan to convince her of innocence.
Post 6: Votes Nog.

Today she's revealed herself as the hunter. I don't think she's a wolf, but I haven't decided if she's the cobbler or the hunter.

Nog:
I have other things to do, so in the case of vocal players I'm going to summarize on the whole instead of post by post.

Quote:
PS. anyone willing to criticize others for not making strong enough arguments should produce at least one themselves before going critical...
Quote:
Now that actually makes me interested, not that I'm too happy to discuss me as we have other things to do and talking about someone also heightens the chance of that person being lynched, but just out of curiosity: could you please show me some illogicality as I do doubt having been illogical.
Quote:
Other than that, I still suspect Greenie the most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel
He criticized me for sticking to my suspicion of him based on his grasping at straws with Lottie even after he explained it, but the thing is, the explanation didn't convince me so here we are.
That is the easy way out. Give some reasons so I can try to tell you why you're wrong.
Quote:
Just saying: "blah-blah, say what you want, I just am not convinced" is not the most fruitful approach to a game of Werewolf. Especially if the other person has explained why the reasons the other one claims to suspect him are false.
Quote:
Btw. Agan is the cobbler.
Quote:
But I'd feel better voting Agan than Greenie. I still suspect Greenie and I think I have good reasons for it. It's just that I started wawering with my thoughts reading her posting late toDay... although her vote pick still screams to me she was just sweet-talking only to vote from wolvish grounds.
And he votes Agan.

So what I don't like about Nogrod is how he seems to insisting how people play the game, and that's to his model for WW. I found it irksome and at times rude and I agree with Pitch when he told him to get off his high horse. I bolded a few lines that give me extra cause for concern.

Nog is very good at playing the village and leading everyone into the wrong direction. He'd be a perfect cobbler, but for these reasons I feel he could be a wolf playing on the cobbler role. He stated he won't be around much today, so it's hard to say what he'll do from here...