View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 01:22 AM   #838
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Also, I really liked Rikae's random comment on categorising players based on perceptiveness, persuasiveness and resilience. Where do you guys think you stand?
I liked this too! I'd say I'm perceptive but I don't always draw the right conclusions from the things I perceive I guess fairly resilient too, in that I tend to survive at least halfway through and often right to the end, and rarely get lynched. Persuasive, not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
DAY 3: Greenie (as well as the dead Form) was the only one not to vote for Form. Didn't expect her to be gifted, let alone the Seer. I had half-expected to die this NIGHT because I hoped the Ranger prioritised the Seer. Apparently, this scenario was closer than I thought.
So Huin was literally the only one who did spot me? *tips Seer hat* I was pretty astonished to read the Form lynch the next morning because a) I didn't really think he was that suspicious, and b) since when do 10 people decide to vote for the same person unless he was a Seer-dreamed wolf or something? I did worry that it would put me in more of a spotlight than I wanted as I was doing okay at the under-everyone's-radar thing until then. Turns out I was more right than I knew.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote