View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 10:08 PM   #836
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And our dearest ally! I am amazed. That's what I call resilience! That's how it should be played! You showed all the Cobblers who exist only to become instant knowledge and throw themseves in a kamikaze run on the first opportunity, you showed them how it's done! That was some performance!
Aw, you're too kind! I'm really surprised to hear you guys didn't know who I was - I thought from your day 1 post leaving me out that you'd spotted my cobbler hints and were signaling me, so I was basically trying to steer the lynches away from you (and a few others, but you were the one I was most sure of) from that point on.

My day 1 "possible wolftower" suspicions were Legate, Pitch, Kath and Nilp, and I added Mac to the list on Day 2. I never suspected Sally at all, except slightly when she responded to my attempt at antagonism yesterDay with apologies - but then her vote convinced me otherwise.

And it was absolutely hilarious watching practically everyone else in the village accused of cobblery at one point or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
And, uh, I think I'll consider the Excel thing a failed experiment.
I don't know about that! It pointed toward Sally, didn't it?

Lommy, I felt kinda bad for leading you astray like that yesterDay ... I hope you forgive me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod God
I will point out that Brinn and Rikae went through Greenie's posts and I think were the closest to figuring out her dreams.
Well, my main concern was to squash any talk of known innocents as much as possible, but I couldn't avoid acknowledging Shasta as a possible one. I was so proud of myself for getting Kath off the hook, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Honour where honour is due: Rikae, that was awesome! We only began to suspect it was you last Night (actually Mac did), but I should probably have guessed because I'm pretty sure you'd have destroyed me if you'd been innocent.
Aw, shucks! I actually had you in a gray area as maybe 50/50 possible wolf, but that was enough to back off and let you be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Also, I really liked Rikae's random comment on categorising players based on perceptiveness, persuasiveness and resilience. Where do you guys think you stand?
I actually thought of it because of the way the last game played out, and particularly, lamenting that I was more persuasive than perceptive and I didn't understand why people listened to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I have them on my laptop. If the village likes, I could share them later this weekend. 🙂
Wolf posts! Wolf posts!

One more thing: I am so glad the dead thread noticed me insulting the cobbler. I was actively trying to make myself suspicious (and amuse the mod and wolves) at that point. Also, when I said "no one wants to lynch the cobbler toDay" I was basically asking the wolves why they weren't trying, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
>vote Shasta
>fail at highlighting
>twice
>thrice
That almost gave me a heart attack. I thought it was some kind of trick to get the baddies to prematurely celebrate and expose ourselves!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote