View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 05:17 PM   #817
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
That was a very close game.
Haha, I think you are being too kind. More like an brilliant game from the baddies and an epic failure from us confused villagers!

Congrats are in order indeed to the other side! Even if we had lynched Mac yesterDay, I think you would've still won because I for one did not think Sally and Mac were on the same team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Personally I think I'm very resilient (I almost always make it to the endgame, or at least Night/Day 4-5ish, regardless of whether I'm ordo, wolf or gifted).
As I recall, that seems to happen to me too. After last game, I was convinced I'd get Night killed earlier on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
And I quite liked the rules, even though I must say I prefer the other version of the dead thread ie where they get a vote instead of empowering a villager. It's less... chaotic, and it saves everyone the kind of headache we all had yesterDay about the stupid communication scheme.
Agreed in that the part I liked about it more was that we heard from the Dead/Quarantine Thread two hours before deadline, so that the village had the chance to react to it rather than wait until the next Day. I wonder what it would be like if the Dead had to vote to empower someone before most players had voted.