View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 05:08 PM   #812
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Finally, unrelated sidenote - I'm almost disappointed we didn't get a chance to see the Nightmare Pitch in action. (Though God knows us Gifteds were in enough trouble as it was ) So maybe that's a role we can have again in a later game?
Seconded! It was ironic that I, as the most expendable member of the pack, ended up in a rather safe spot, suspected here and there but never seriously and mostly written off as the cobbler. But what the knowledge of my secret superpower did for me was keep me from worrying about survival, which in turn may have reinforced the cobblerish impression (what Lommy correctly called my detachment from the game). I was ready to be lynched any old Day if need be, it just never happened.