View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:58 PM   #803
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I think I'm heading to bed, but there's still a lot to mull over tomorrow. I want to read the dead thread, it sounds fun (why do I never get there??) and it might make me feel a little better about my cluelessness.

Also, I really liked Rikae's random comment on categorising players based on perceptiveness, persuasiveness and resilience. Where do you guys think you stand?

Personally I think I'm very resilient (I almost always make it to the endgame, or at least Night/Day 4-5ish, regardless of whether I'm ordo, wolf or gifted).

I can also be fairly persuasive I think (see for instance getting Sally lynched last game)...

...but it isn't really a blessing because my weak point is perceptiveness. Which was proven AGAIN in this game.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote