View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:51 PM   #799
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Honour where honour is due: Rikae, that was awesome! We only began to suspect it was you last Night (actually Mac did), but I should probably have guessed because I'm pretty sure you'd have destroyed me if you'd been innocent.

Kudos to our Sestra Wolfcake, Sally, who actually suggested to kill Greenie when we did. That was a stroke of genius! Her being the seer came as a joyous surprise, to me at least.

Mac, you said last game you were always nervous as a wolf, but you looked totally cool to me most of the Daytime. Admirable!

Legate, good choice to take my place as BH trap bait when you did. It hurt to lose you, but you've been avenged!

Also kudos to Brinn: you had us all scared with your analyses, they were so close to truth!

Nog and Formy: I'm so sorry for the frustration you went through in this game, but what's a bloodthirsty night-beast supposed to do?

Last edited by Pitchwife; 06-12-2020 at 04:57 PM. Reason: x-ed with a bunch
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote