View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:49 PM   #798
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
A brief secretarial post...

Gifted:

Seer Greenie
N1- Shasta
N2- Nilp
N3- Rikae
N4- Legate

*Kudos to Huey in the dead thread for figuring out these exact and precise dreams. Then subsequently the head bashing that after her death the focus was on complicated messages to the Dead players and not actually reading Greenie's posts.

I will point out that Brinn and Rikae went through Greenie's posts and I think were the closest to figuring out her dreams. And the "dead communication" plots were mostly being stirred by a wolfy-Mac

Ranger Lommy
N2- Brinn
N3- Mac
N4- Nilp
N5- Pitch

You didn't protect all wolves! Even though I think you protected them more during the day this time than guarding them at night. Ah well, many of the dead will be eating a bit of humility too.

Beast Hunter Nilp
N2- Brinn
N3- Himself
N4- Greenie

I'm very glad that this role's gift played out. Especially seeing that Nilp had fun with it too made it more enjoyable.

It's the game I think I will dub Nilp was soooo close, but yet not quite.

Night 2 he sent the PM wondering if he booby traps Brinn's house or Lottie's. He settled on Brinn unfortunately. And that could have changed things pretty quickly. Because at that time Pitch was the the NW and was the chosen sacrifice if they were caught in the trap.

But when it became evident that Legate would go down sooner or later (I think after Nog's lynch) they switched to sacrifice him. Which was a well timed move, since Greenie dreamed of him only that same night.

Then he had a bold plot to openly accuse Mac of being a werewolf and tried to bait the wolves to come after him that night. (I'd be interested to hear from the pack what they thought about Nilp that day he voted for Mac). Only the wolves did not take the bait, which convinced him that Mac was innocent and well...the rest is history.

I think Nilp lacks mine and Lommy's resilience (to help Rikae in their point system )

Last edited by Boromir88; 06-12-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote