View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:32 PM   #787
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
He's not kidding--once you read the Dead Thread, you will see we were pretty much completely taken in. I daresay our extra vote would have staved things off (NILLLLLLLLLLP!), but not changed the end result.
To be fair, after all of our complaints about the living being terrible, I think we kind of deserved to be wrong about everyone except Mac. (At least we got him right. I think the yelling in the Dead Thread reached impressive new heights when he voted for Shasta after saying that he was a possible Seer-dreamed innocent, and nobody batted an eye )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
Wolves, I have to know: did you find the post where Greenie listed all of her dreams on Day 3?
See, this is the thing. I discovered that from a dead Seer's perspective the Dead Thread is actually a horrible idea! All the relevant information was in that D3 list post, but all you guys did was try to figure out increasingly complicated methods of communicating with the Dead Thread I mean, I got to the Dead Thread and they'd already figured out all the dreams so I was sure the living would, too (For the record: N1 Shasta, N2 Nilp, N3 Rikae, N4 Legate.)
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote