View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:00 PM   #737
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Leaf Night 5

Nothing short of a miracle would manage to save the town now. They had their best chances the previous day and still failed to lynch a wolf. Each Day was villager after villager.

In the House of Nilpaurion, he was not able to sleep. After sending Shasta to the gallow he had been pacing throughout his house all night. All his traps and contraptions and devices were destroyed in sorrow and anger.

In another part of town the 3 werewolves plotted who they were going to kill tonight. Was Nilpaurion the surest kill? They were prepared for any of his traps now, but perhaps the Ranger had not protected him the previous night.

"We have to avenge Legate!" growled one of the werewolves.

"We are this close to victory." said another. "Shouldn't we think about if he's protected tonight? We must keep our heads and not think of irrational revenge."

"No he's pretty much a confirmed innocent. And he's already killed one of us, which makes him the most dangerous." said the last. And so it was decided.

The wolves busted down the doors of Nilp's house. They all brought some shields and hid behind them when busting down the door, just in case if that nasty Beast Hunter had booby trapped the door. Nothing happened.

After breaking in the wolves looked around and saw the house was destroyed. Every cup and possible device for a trap was destroyed. They began calling for Nilp. "Oh Nilp? Beasty...beasty...beasty?" they called as if they were trying to summon a dog. "We have a message from Legate we'd like to deliver." They were really hoping to rub it in his face.

All through the house they looked. And when they finally got to the last room. To their shock, Nilp was lying on the floor with a sword in his hand. He had ran on his own sword.

"What the...?" said the confused wolves. "That's plain not fair!"

One of the werewolves picked up the note. on the table.

"I am of the House of Felagund. Though my pride has fallen, I will not allow myself to be taken by the likes of you for your pleasure. May my spirit find peace and rest! ++Nilp

"We've been Nilp'd!" protested the wolves. Though this soured their night, they still knew, their victory was close at hand.

The Dead

Boro (Town Recorder) - murdered by pack Night 1
Huinesoron (Villager) - lynched Day 1
Loslote (Villager) - killed by pack Night 2
Nogrod (Villager) - Lynched Day 2
Blind Guardian (Villager) - killed by pack Night 3
Formendacil (Villager) - lynched Day 3
A Little Green (Seer) - killed by pack Night 4
Legate of Amon Lanc (Werewolf) - caught in BH booby trap Night 4
Shastanis Althreduin (Villager) - Lynched Day 4
Nilpaurion Felagund (Beast Hunter) - Death ritual Night 5

The Living

Brinniel
Kath
Macalaure
Pitchwife
Rikae
satansaloser2005
Thinlomien

----

It is Day 5. Village is in quite a bind and in need of a miracle, but a Fool's hope remains.

With 9 dead members. A vote of 5 is required for a Medium.