View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 02:34 PM   #623
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I wanted to say "I'd much rather be on the same team with Kath and Mac than in the wolf team you have with Brinn" but I'm afraid such a statement might make a subject of ridicule when the game is over.

To be fair I really am not sure at all who is what and I'm suffering.

But I obviously trust Nilp. Then probably Kath, then Mac and Rikae. Sally and Pitchwife are ?? to me. Shasta and Brinn look the worst at the moment.

It's interesting how this seems to be splitting into some kind of camps. Innocents keep your eyes open. Fur will start to show soon.

edit: xed with the last 4
I get me looking the wurst (ha!) to you as I've made myself your probable designated mis-execute, but Brinn? Nah. She looks the best of anyone, IMO.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote