View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 02:31 PM   #619
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Brinn / Shasta / Sally pack, anyone? Nicely flying under our radars the whole time? Scarcely mentioning each other? It suddenly makes a lot of sense to me.
Any of them could be wolves but I don't see any particular case for all together (have been considering Brinn/Lommy/? or Brinn/Shasta/?).

I guess a list:

Red:

Nobody. Everyone at this point has some non-wolfish points in their favor. I'm really worried about voting wrong today.

Yellow:

Brinn - like I said before, I find the way she seemed to be steering the village early toDay a bit unnerving - a little too sure about Lommy and Shasta.

Lommy - also unnerving, was partially her trust of Brinn which, when I mentioned it, she dropped, which kind of makes it worse.

Sally - Something about the way she backed off after questioning seems more cautious than her usual self, plus I feel like she's been getting suspiciously little attention, as though she was a known innocent, which she is not.

Pitch - Quite touchy, and I don't remember him being that way in past games.

Yellow-green:

Shasta - I do consider him a possible innocent dream, but also quite possible he is not, and I have actually been getting cobblerish vibes from him. It was weird how he went after me for something based on a quote that had the answer in it - I'm thinking, he knew what he wanted to say before he read it and didn't read it.

Kath - Like I said, I think Greenie's survival points to her not being a wolf. Not 100% but it's something to go on at least.

Mac - he thought I was the seer. I mean, it could be a bluff, but it looked genuine to me.

Green:

Nilp: If there were another real BH I assume they would have stepped up.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote