View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 02:06 PM   #605
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
sallly! Really! When Mac himself hath spoken, what further need to belabour the point? Who's manipulating and obfuscating now?

The alphabet is as random as anything (unlike, say, Tengwar and Angerthas), which is why Mac's proposal to tie toDay's Medium empowerment to something as random as which player follows which in the alphabet rather than concrete suspicions, likely or unlikely pack constellations etc. didn't and doesn't sit right with me. He's backpedalled now, but it still may have been an attempt by a wolf to manipulate the empowerment while looking super helpful. And if this is so, I could see either of Kath and Lommy as his packmate and the other as the cobbler.

That said, I can live with Rikae's list.

Last edited by Pitchwife; 06-11-2020 at 02:11 PM. Reason: x-ed 595 down due to RL nosebleeds
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote