View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 01:59 PM   #603
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The idea of Rikae (now suspecting strongly because of all of the shenanigans) and Mac (already suspected for quite some time now) being wolves together seems a little off to me. I'm not saying Boro would reroll if they came up together, but it would also give them an accidental advantage to be in the same house.

I actually feel almost better about Kath toDay, though I think part of that is because of the other nonsense going on. Still toward the top of my list, but I'd be happy to lynch Mac toDay instead. Then again, both could be wolves! That would be nice, as I'd have had three out of four pegged.

Shasta and Nilp won't be receiving my vote, nor I think will Lommy. Someone would have to come up with a very strong case indeed for me to vote for her.

Pitch is always an enigma for me. If people are right and he's the cobbler, we can't afford to lynch him toDay anyway, so going off other people's suspicions, I'm not inclined to vote for him either.

x'd since my last
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote