View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 04:38 PM   #257
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Manwe,

I just PMed you, but this is a more direct question that calls for another answer.

It's adviseable if you went and read a few of the latest posts in the game thread, but I can give you an outline of what is happening at present.

In the Common Room, breakfast is being served and people are sitting around and chatting while they eat. Ninja91 has a character who just came in and sat down by himself at a table, and Slifer has another character who did the same. There are also other random people about, but I don't know where their posters are. Let's see, Tevildo's character, Tollers, is running around somewhere, Anguirel has an interesting chap here, Envinyatar has a man called Jack in the Common Room, too, I think. Anywhere, there are several characters there, as I said...but as I also said, I'm not sure where their posters are.

My character, Dick, is in the kitchen, I think, but if you need him, he can come out when you call or enter.

Just go ahead and jump in now. Have your character enter and do whatever you want, so long as it fits properly in the game and with the rules.

-- Folwren