View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 05:38 PM   #300
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Regin: Your treatement of Gwerr was just fine, no problem. Hopefully the few lines I put into the mouth of Ishkur in my last post are right too... (I'll surely change them if needed, but I tried to use a kind of lines he had already used)

Durelin: My last post with Hadith is not exactly meant to make a new twist to the story by implicating any kinship between Hadith and Khamir - not to talk of anything even more drastic. But make it the way you wish. Basically I was just thinking that Hadith would recognize the "race" in Khamir, but surely we could make it somethnig more if we wished for it. Up to you.

Yay! Nice to be back. The youth-camp was great, but nothing beats your own home... well almost nothing.