View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 05:34 AM   #160
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
What I really was about to say about Legate (now that I read his post about me):

Though I certainly like him not being suspicious of me, there is some kind of "appeasing" tone within his post about me. I'm not sure what to think of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Of course, there was pretty much suspicion on me at that time already, so if I ended lynched innocent, then this would serve Mac as good cover "this innocent's blood is not on my hands". But again, that's probably overcombinating it.
"This innocent's blood is not on my hands"?
But I said that I was willing to vote for you in a later post. I definitely was suspicious of you when I wrote my short analysis. It was your reaction to it that made it cease the significant small bit.

Why do you suddenly feel like you're overcombinating.

I understand that you were sure about Six's innocence and I don't think, unlike others, that it is a suspicious thing. What I don't understand is that you don't understand how others were able to think he's not innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Hey, I didn't catch the moment where he said he suspected her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
My main suspects right now are Legate and Six, followed by Mith, followed by, well, pretty much everybody...
Besides, my last post about Mith was not mere summary...
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote