View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 05:19 AM   #158
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
It might be evil to say, but a lot of the stuff happening is (or can be thought of) happening around Aganzir.

I'll continue going through toDay's Aganzir talk:

#121 Aganzir, first post to the subject. Even three things that raise alarms. (Either Aganzir's style is after mine, or then she's a wolf.) We'll come back to them later.

#128 Anguirel. Mentions Aganzir's post's first alarm raising part. Gloating is something very easily done, and often noticed. Says "he" of Aganzir, which could be a trick.

#132 Aganzir The most alarming post so far.

#133 Legate Pretty much just mentions Aganzir and leaves it at that. Though the way he put it is a bit suspicious: A slight defence and some undescribably suspicion.

#135 Volo Return to post #132. I point out the two things that are a usual newbie-wolf mistake (As I very well know. Fenris Wolf, grrau.) in a joking manner.

#137 Aganzir What's so bad here is that she takes the on the in-character manner I set for her.

#147 SPM Says, like I did before, that Aganzir makes the usual mistakes, but wants to wait. This too makes a wolf-wolf connection between the two.

So: Aganzir has made close to none sense in her posts, except for self-defence of which there is plenty. Many posts: only self-defence and joking. The only part of her that doesn't make me want to lynch her is that she's who she is.

In her preveous game she was very calm, very very suprisingly calm. Where's the calmness now? Ok, she's still calm in her words, but not in the meaning.

At first I found her more like a Gifted, then like a Cobbler, now like a Wolf, what next?

I'll vote for her if nothing suprising happens.

EDIT: Xd with Legate and Mac.