View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 05:25 PM   #143
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil
okay... now Durelins vote for me is probably one of the weakest i seen, so i don't have to throw really any defense on that accusation...
Durelin? You mean Diamond, don't you?

Speaking of Durelin, where is she? She didn't post at all Day 1, and she has yet to show up toDay...

Okay, okay, I probably should go about and explain my vote (once again) since some thought it was odd (yeesh...I really need to start getting out of the habit of making weird votes...I don't mean to!). I voted for Legate because he was my top suspect, for good reasons, in my opinion. I admit the timing of the vote was a bit foolish, but I was hoping that there would be a chance that others would retract and vote for him as well. I stated I didn't want a double-lynch, because I honestly didn't want one...and I'm sure everyone (except for the wolves, I suppose) was thinking this as well, I guess I just had to be the stupid one to state it aloud. Also, I was there until the deadline with one retraction at hand...I was ready to change my vote to Sixth if it looked like a double lynch might occur. But that didn't happen, therefore I didn't change my vote.

There...I hope I explained that well enough.

About Boromir: I thought his first vote for himself was a bit odd, but I figured it was an in-character move and assumed he would change it later, so I didn't say anything. I think it was an attempt to get a discussion moving of some sort...but I don't know. Hopefully, we will hear from him soon.

Okay, time for me to go and examine yesterDay's posts more closely...