View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 09:42 AM   #291
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
So, this hobbit also knows me. But not well, that is good. Colren was looking as the poor hobbit started crawling on the floor. And I thought I had no money... How can a coin be so important? Coins are just cold metal. And for some reason I don't feel easy with metal around... After all Colren couldn't just stand there watching the hobbit being kicked by careless feet. He began crouching himself and looking for the peace of metal. I might not like coins because I have lots of them myself, suprisingly.

After a long and pointless search Colren crawled up to his new acquaintance and asked "I'm sorry that you lost your coin, it was really my mistake, for that I have to help. But it would be helpfull if you could describe this coin somehow... Or I could just replace it, people have to pay for their mistakes and that I will do. If you wish." Colren was rather frustrated and really wished that the hobbit would accept Colren's Gondorian coin instead of searching for his own "precious" coin. Also Colren was getting really hungry, of course he tried his best not to show his feelings. Also the music was tempting Colren leave the hobbit to his problems. What am I thinking? This lad needs help, so I'd better help if nobody else wants to. And this is partly my fault. At that Colren smiled a bitter smile.