View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 10:26 AM   #210
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wulfham

Athwen returned the smile and bent to pick up the net he had demanded. 'No. But apparently I can help you.' She handed it to him. 'I was actually coming to look for Leod. Is he anywhere about?' Brand opened his mouth to respond as he turned and motioned with his hand, but Athwen caught sight of the two others almost as soon as she asked the question. 'Oh, never mind, I see them,' she said quickly. 'Are you. . .' she paused uncomfortably. 'You are Dorran? No, Brand, right?'

He smiled again and nodded encouragingly. 'Yes, that's right. Dorran's my companion there.' Athwen nodded, biting her lip slightly, a rather old and unconcious habit of hers when she didn't know quite what to say next. Leod and Dorran were in the middle of the river and there was really no way she could reach them conveniently. She decided to wait for them to come back, and until then, to speak with Brand.

'I. . .should thank you for asking me to come with you,' she began again, dropping her eyes and looked at her feet for a moment. Glancing up briefly at intervals, she continued in a moment. 'I can't remember much of what you told me yesterday, though. You were going to Edoras, if I recall. What for exactly?'

Last edited by Folwren; 03-15-2006 at 10:57 AM.