View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 10:47 PM   #186
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
To fellow Gondorians (ahem not including Anguirel )

I'll fill in my save tomorrow, as right now I can't keep up for another minute...well maybe I can. But, anyway basically I was going to give the guards the slip, they were going to go running off to some unbeknown places leaving us all free to go where we please.

Hopefully that is "legal."
Got it.

I've got both time and motivation (the last is key, it seems) to post something, so I'm going to take it from where it feels like you've left off. If, upon posting that, you think there's a discontinuity or other problem, let me know...

Or, if you post before/while I do, I'll take my down or rework it.

EDIT: Okay, it's done- tell me what you guys think. I hope Angawen and Bearugard are as close to normal form as I seem to think. I also hope I haven't inadvertantly Assigned any of them to Mordor...

Also, although cursing, swearing, and the like is prohibited by the RPG rules, I hope that the use of "bloomin' " by the ork in my post will fit under the anakronistic parody exemption category.

Last edited by Formendacil; 06-08-2006 at 11:11 PM.