View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 11:47 AM   #38
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Fair.

In my defence, I only remembered THAT you had asked, not on which thread, and it was the fact of asking that stuck out to me.
That's fair. No problem then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post

3. How did I know that you'd be the one doing this, if you ever ended up in the DT?
Yeah, I'm very in-character here.

Unfortunately I also have a splitting headache and am already exhausted, so please don't make me a ghost, gang. (Honestly this close to my death I'd probably be tempted to troll them all day long anyway...)

Thinking now about my judicial murder yesterday: the wolves know that they will likely be at 3:5 today. If they can get one ordo to vote with them, that gets them a tie, and probably the game. So: could Boro be innocent, and two of Pitch, Lommy, and Legate wolves, banking on Boro being so convinced of the obviousness of my guilt that he won't think anything of their agreeing with it?

Generally, I agree with Greenie. ^_^ I'm sorry, I'm not being much use toNight, but I was up really late yesterDay.

I think sending a Ghost might be good - not necessarily to try and pass stuff on immediately, but to be there for reactions. I'm happy for either of you to return .

hS