View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 09:51 PM   #423
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Linduial flashed a loving smile at Degas before turning to Eodwine with arms outstretched, the joyous smile still (and likely to be for a while) brightening her face. "Of course they have, my Lord; you know they have," she assured him, taking his hands with a friendly grin. "I shall miss it here, it has come to feel dear as home to me."

And it has, it really has. Her mind sped over the events of the last few months. They had been...eventful...at the least. She had run the gamut of human emotion, had learned who she was and who she wanted to be. And now...home for a little while, and then back here, to friends and fellowship. A nagging thought pattered at the back of her mind. Ah-but what will you do? Can you settle for wandering the world, looking for adventure? You've had adventure. You've had just about enough, I should think. She pushed the thought aside.

"I'll be back, though, as soon as I may. I must see Father and my Uncle and assure them I'm all right, and hopefully I'll be able to talk my way back out of the bower fairly quickly. You don't mind me leaving things in my room? Of course, pack them away if you need the space, but as long as I have a room here I'll feel like you're all looking forward to my return."