View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 04:22 PM   #418
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
"You may find her behind you, and a bit to the left." Saeryn was sleepy, but she had a knack for overhearing things that pertained to her, and she doubted that the young man would notice. As it was he appeared uncomfortable addressing Eodwine; nothing new, she thought, hoping that her light voice might put him at ease. Many are uncomfortable with lords. Not all lords, she added bitterly, are as kind and approachable as Eodwine is.

She glanced over the young man, taking him in quickly... he was young, though perhaps older than her... she couldn't be sure. As it was, they seemed to be about the same age, and he was certainly underfed. She would see to that before he left. He was filthy... travelling, that was apparent, and seemingly not under the best of circumstances. She would see to that as well. She'd need to think of a diplomatic way of suggesting a hot bath.

"How may I help you this morning? Come, I've yet to eat and I am terribly hungry; we shall have breakfast together while we speak."

Leading him toward the kitchen, she waited for him to respond, wondering how and what he would say.