View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 12:21 PM   #638
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Brinn, Day Three

#332.
Discusses Eonwe's Dead Thread communication plan; not sure if it is feasible.

#333.
"Not quite as concerned" as Sally re: spreading of early votes on previous Day, but is concerned by bandwaggon votes for Zil.

#337. Further discussion Dead Thread plan with Eonwe.. Agrees it should have been settled earlier, and partly blames herself. Will be out most of the Day.

#452. Looks at Inzil voters. Lottie's vote is "less suspicious" because it was his defensiveness rather than the slip itself, but still has some suspicion of her because of "the same reason I voted her on Day 1". One... [Note: but those reasons were being *too* helpful with the no-lynch plan, thus a possible "nice" wolf, and being a potentially useful deadie. Hardly sufficient for a Day 3 vote.]. Eonwe's vote is "bandwaggoning". My vote is suspicious because of my "eagerness" to jump on Zil's slip, and would apparently be evil regardless of his actual role. [Note.: I believe this quite a misrepresentation of what occurred]. Boro's vote is also a "bandwaggon" and she mentions again that he might have been turned Night Two for looking too innocent. [Note: not if my theory on narration is correct.

Goes on to say that she thinks those who focussed more on the Dead Thread might also be suspicious. Nogrod talks too much about the Dead Thread and is "chaotic". Eonwe on the other hand, serms genuinely helpful, which is "scary" as it "makes him a good candidate for wolf conversion". Also felt that he drew focus from that Day's lynch. Legate has suddenly started focussing on the Dead Thread, which could point to a newly-turned wolf.

Comments: Okay, this is looking pretty suss. "Suspect the helpful" theme continues...

#461. Votes Eonwe because "I found him concerning on both lists I just made". Which is to say, being too helpful plus voting someone of then-unknown role.

Comments: Those last two posts look rather bad actually...

Edit: x'd since my last