View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 11:53 AM   #636
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Is this the same list from yesterDay (minus the dead)? If so, do we want to use the same list every Day or mix it up a bit?
Right, I just copied it from the narration. Okay, if we wanted to do it backwards, it would be like this:

BORO PREY
Brinniel
Eönwë
Legate of Amon Lanc

BORO PREDATOR
Lalaith
Eomer of the Rohirrim
satansaloser2005

NONE OF THE ABOVE
Shastanis Althreduin
Nerwen

Would everyone agree on that one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Another quick question as I need to be away for a few hours...I too noticed Kuru's promise of an interesting day and wondered if there were a Duel in the offing. If there is a Duel, will there also be a lynching?
I think so.

Anyway, I am just popping in and I have to go again, but should be around properly in an hour or a bit more.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote