View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:55 PM   #576
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Ok, I don't know what to do.
Nogs was ringing alarm bells all over the place for me yesterDay at DL and i was, at the time, thinking "oh my goodness what is this, I am so going to push for a lynch if I survive the night". (Well I thought something along those lines but I've cleaned it up as we can't cuss on the Downs) And what is worrying me is that he keeps explaining why he missed the deadline but hasn't explained why he needed to wait *until* the deadline

I would still be up for voting to lynch Boro. Particularly as he said he wasn't going to be weird anymore and then his vote for Legate was really weird.

Eomer I voted for on Day 2 but then other people started worrying me more: he is being very insouciant and genial at the moment and that's nice, but I wonder if I was wrong to take my eye off him. Nobody else seems to suspect him though.

And then there's Eonwe. He's like one of those pictures where you don't know if you see a vase or two faces...one minute I look and see innocence, the next I totally see why Brinn was gunning for him.

I do not think Legate is guilty and won't vote for him. I am totally at sea about Nogs. I fear I will regret whatever I do.