View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:34 PM   #560
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
This has probably already been said, but I feel like finding out Lottie's role ASAP will give us some good ideas about others. For instance, if she is a wolf, Nog probably needs to shave, etc.

Nerwen: Pinging my radar as someone to watch, but not yet suspicious of her.
Boro: Not likely a wolf, but perhaps an evil wizard who knew he couldn't die via lynch? Watch, now this is how I die.
Shasta: My poor sick little wolf boy. *nuzzles* Poor darling. Don't hurt him! (To clarify, this is what I call him quite often. I feel his quietness is not suspect, but it also admittedly doesn't give us a lot to go on.)
Sally: A good little cupcake.
Eomer: He of the no-lynch. Frustrating (), but I still believe him to be good.
Lalaith: No read whatsoever. Lal, what witchcraft is this? I can never read you!
Legate: Reasonable enough, but he seems oddly....chill? This of course isn't a bad thing, but his tone reads like a past Legate wolf. In my top few candidates, but not my priority at the moment.
Steve: My top choice for lynch toDay based on yesterDay, but see below.
Nogrod: Uhhhhh, his vote yesterDay looks highly suspect coupled with my suspicion of Lottie. I wouldn't be averse to lynching him toDay out of caution, though I'd like to know Lottie's alignment first, as something doesn't sit right.
Brinniel: Quiet like myself. I have a niggle I need to dig into further before I let my imagination get the best of me, so I'll check it out later and post it tomorrow either here or on the Dead Thread. It may be nothing, but I'll find out.

x'd since Lal's ranking of the submarines
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote